Archive for October, 2011
Say you are prepping for a last minute board meeting, and want to hand out USB drives with your presentation already pre-loaded. Vinpower Digital makes this idea feasible and fast with a line of standalone USB duplicators that provide asynchronous duplication for data content of any size.
“Other products offer asynchronous duplication, which makes copying fast, but only for smaller-sized data content,” said Calvin Chang, CEO of Vinpower Digital. “The Vinpower USB Duplicator can take on any memory size without slowing down.”
The line of Vinpower USB duplicators allows users to make multiple copies of a single USB connected storage device, such as a pen drive or external hard drive, onto numerous other USB connected storage devices. The line features 10 different models that range from three to 63 USB writer ports. The standalone duplicators can operate independently of a computer, providing a reliable and inexpensive way to make multiple copies of any USB connected storage device. Additional features include:
• Smart Copy – the unit only copies the data found on the USB device, which saves considerable time.
• Secure Erase – ensure that all trace of previous data/information stored on that flash device is overwritten and not capable of being retrieved.
• Broad Compatibility – able to copy the widest array of USB connected storage devices, including models that are of sub-par standard.
Primera Technology, Inc., the world’s leading manufacturer of CD/DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ Publishers, today announced a price reduction on its popular Bravo SE Blu Disc Publisher. The previous price was $2995 (MSRP). Beginning today, the new price is $2495 (MSRP).
Bravo SE Blu is an all-in-one disc publishing system and CD/DVD and Blu-ray Disc duplicator. It combines fast, automated robotic duplication along with full-color, 4800 dpi direct-to-disc printing. Bravo SE Blu is ideal for producing discs either one at a time with unique content or larger jobs of up to 20 discs at a time.
Bravo SE Blu is perfect for a wide variety of light- to medium-duty disc publishing jobs. Just a few of the most popular applications include video and music content, wedding and event videography, corporate videos, independent films and much more.
Features of the Bravo SE Blu include:
• Up to 20-disc capacity using CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
• Blu-ray Disc recordable drive with eSATA interface for true 12x BD-R recording speeds
• 4800 dpi print quality
• Seventh-generation disc picking mechanism
• Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.6 (or higher)